Compassion Camp 2020
Registration Form for Emmanuel’s Virtual VBS
- For 5 weeks this summer – July 26, August 2, August 9, August 16, and August 23
- For any child, grandchild, neighbor, friend, or visiting family member who is 3 years old through entering 5th Gr. in Fall 2020
- Registration required. Deadline Friday July 10, 2020
- Please electronically complete & submit the registration form below. If you prefer to print & return by mail, the church mailing address is: P.O. Box 628, Bel Air, MD 21014. You will be contacted by email once your registration is received.
- No cost ~ Emmanuel Church offers VBS every summer at no charge to the community.
- Weekly packet of safely packaged materials will be available for contactless pick-up in the church’s Broadway-side vestibule (nearest the handicap ramp) every Friday & Saturday from 9am – 12noon beginning Friday July 24.
- Using a private YouTube channel – you will receive access via the email address you provide below.
- Weekly videos of lessons and activities, featuring familiar faces of VBS adults & teenagers, will be uploaded every Sunday to access at your convenience beginning Sunday July 26.
- Pictures & video clips of your children that you want to share will be uploaded for the other kids to see!
- We will include a little game of “I Spy With My Compassionate Eyes” over the 5 weeks!
CONTACTS & CHURCH LOCATION ?
- Heather Costantino (Director of Christian Ed.) firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Fitzgerald (VBS Coordinator) email@example.com
Emmanuel Church is located at 303 N. Main Street in downtown Bel Air (@ the corner of Main & Broadway) http://www.emmanuelbelair.org
TO REGISTER – PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING: