Services at 6:00 AM, 12 Noon, and 7:00 PM.
If you would like to receive ashes at any other time, please call to make an appointment.
First Sunday in Lent — 5 March 2017, each service begins with The Great Litany of 1547.
Subsequent Sundays begin with the 10 Commandments and the Penitential Order.
Tuesdays in Lent
- 11:00 AM — Holy Communion Service with prayers for Healing
- 11:40 AM — Salad Luncheon
- 12:15 PM — Program Begins
- 1:00 PM — Program Ends
You are welcome to come to part or all or each session as is convenient to your schedule.
The Program Content this year is inspired by the special Midweek Podcast series from the Hosts of WorkingPreacher.org, looking at our Five Senses. Topics include:
- 7 March: The Sense of Touch: Luke 7:11-15, Revelation 21:1-4, & Psalm 118:15-17
- 14 March: Postponed due to Weather
- 21 March: The Sense of Sight: Mark 8:22-15, 1 Corinthians 13:12, & Psalm 36:1-2, 7-9
- 28 March: The Sense of Taste: John 2:1-10, 1 Peter 2:2-3, & Psalm 34:4-8
- 4 April: The Sense of Hearing: John 5:25-29, Romans 10:14-17, & Psalm 62
- 11 April: The Sense of Smell: John 12:1-3, 2 Corinthians 2:14-16a, & Psalm 141:1-2
Bring the whole family for an old fashioned fish & chips supper in the Parish Hall at 5:30 PM on
- 10 March
- 24 March
- 31 March
- 7 April
Join the fun at www.lentmadness.org each day and vote for the saints of your choice as 32 of them vie to win the Golden Halo.
Here are my First Round Choices: Canon’s Bracket R1
Here are my Second Round Choices: Canon’s Bracket 2nd
This year, I’m all in for Fanny Crosby, 19th Century American Hymn writer. Here is the sermon I preached using her work in October 2012: B Proper 25 — MG+]