“Χριστός ἀνέστη! Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη! “
Christ is Risen! Indeed he is risen!
- 29 April 2017 — The Cottage Thrift Shop Luncheon and Fashion Show, 11:30 AM in the Parish Hall. Tickets are $15.00 for this delightful event which supports the Trego House maintenance fund. Our volunteer models show off clothing that is available for sale from the Thrift Shop. Call the Church office for details.
- Until 14 May 2017 — Order your official Emmanuel Church Logo Polo Shirt, available in several fabrics and colors at tidewaterwebstores.com . A portion of the proceeds will go to help fund Emmanuel’s 150th Anniversary Celebration next Spring. Shirts in all available sizes and in the different fabrics are available for your inspection in the Parish Hall before or after Church or during office hours.
- 21 May 2017 — “Christine’s Tea,” an old fashioned fellowship event sponsored by the Women of Emmanuel, in the Parish Hall from 3:00-5:00 PM. Bring a tea-time dish to share and invite a guest to this annual affair.
- 1 June 2017 — Registration for Vacation Bible School Opens to the Public: Lasso’ed by God is the theme of this year’s Bible School. It will run from July 17-July 21 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM in the Emmanuel Church Rectory. There are only 30 spots available. Contact Heather Costantino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 June 2017 — The Ordination of Joan Kelly to the Diaconate at 11:00 AM at the Cathedral of the Incarnation, 4 East University Parkway, Baltimore, MD 21218.
- 17 June 2017 — The Annual Food Pantry Festival, 10:00 – 2:00 PM in the churchyard. This features music by the Third Saturday Band, a moon bounce, games and crafts for kids, and free hot dogs and sausages cooked up by the Rector himself! The price of admission is a donation of canned goods to our food pantry.